Typical day Learning Spanish in Spain
Typical day learning Spanish in Spain at Zador Alicante or Vitoria
The majority of the Spanish courses start:
- Zador language school in Alicante: at 9:30 every weekday
- Zador language school in Vitoria at 10:00 every weekday
Students will receive the schedule with the enrolment confirmation or the first day at the school depending on the Spanish level.
“Learn Spanish in small groups with a communicative focus”
Typical day for Spanish Intensive course FOR ADULTS with 4 lessons per day
Spanish language course in the morning
9:30 – 10:15 / 10:15 - 11:00
- The students arrive at Spanish language schoo and go to their classes to start the Spanish lessons: introduction of new grammatical structures, sentence patterns in Spanish, Spanish grammar exercises, Spanish vocabulary, speaking activities for the Spanish classroom: presentations, participation in discussions, and so on.
- Spanish test units approximately every five or seven days.
11:00-11:30: 30 minutes break
- Break to have a coffee in one of the bars or café-terraces nearby, or to send e-mails.
11:30-12:15 / 12:15 - 13:00
- Spanish lessons: listening and Spanish speaking activities, pronunciation, debating, conversation topics... activities depending on the Spanish level of the course.
- At the end of the morning, many students make their own plans for the afternoon.
- They go with their colleagues for a walk or to the cinema, eat together, go to the beach in Alicante or go to the house of the family they live with, to the residence or to their flat.
Spanish for specific purposes, Holiday language courses or free time in the afternoon
- Some students go to the Specific Spanish courses, others come to the Spanish language school to study Spanish a bit more.
- Other students take part in one of the Holiday language courses for adults in our language School in Alicante: Sailing, Windsurfing, Tennis or Golf.
- Finally, other students make their own plans.