Summer Spanish course and Sailing holidays in Alicante
Summer Spanish language holiday and vacation courses in JUly or August 2013:
- Study Spanish in Alicante, Costa Blanca
- Learn to sail on the Mediterranean Coast
- Savor Mediterranean Cuisine
- Discover Costa Blanca
Summer Language holiday package to learn Spanish in Spain and enjoy your vacations
Spanish and sailing in Alicante overview
Summer language immersion program in Spain combining Spanish language learning and sailing lessons in a sailing school.
- Summer courses in July and August
- 4 Spanish lessons in the morning,
- sailing course (10 hours per week) to learn to sail in the afternoon in a Sailing school near Alicante,
- different options for accommodation,
- 3 cultural visits per week
- 1 tapas lunch or dinner per week.
1 week or 2 weeks Intensive Spanish course + Sailing course in Spain, in Alicante, Costa Blanca, with arrival and departure on Sunday.
Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Alicante is much more than a Mediterrean city with beatiful beaches: If diversity is what you are looking for, you will find plenty of it in Alicante and Costa Blanca.
Alicante on the Mediterranean coast combines classicism and modernity, leisure and business, fun and studying and even the mountain and the beach.
All in all, Alicante is a Mediterranean city, with its beautiful beaches, its walk along the coast, its restaurants, cafés, its nautical club and its harbour.
Spanish language school in Alicante
ZADOR Spanish language school in Alicante occupies the first floor of a restored historical building, situated right in the Alicante city centre.
Alicante Spanish school is at 14, AVENIDA DE LA CONSTITUCIÓN, near the corner of the Alfonso X el Sabio Street, between the Central Marketplace and the city’s Principal Theatre.
The Spanish school is very well situated. It is 7-10 minutes on foot from the beach, in a very dynamic and commercial area of Alicante. The market, the theatre, the shops, cafés, restaurants and terraces create a lively atmosphere at any time of the day or night.
Consult the Alicante map to see exactly where the Spanish language school in Alicante is located and what you can find around it.
Holiday Spanish course in Alicante
Spanish course in small classes with a maximum of 7 students will:
- allow you to get the most from our personalized Spanish teaching,
- facilitate active and dynamic participation in the Spanish class,
- maximize the use of classroom interaction techniques, thus facilitating your ability to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
In the Spanish language lessons:
- You work on a variety of skills: Speaking and Fluency, Interaction, Listening and Reading Comprehension, Writing.
- There is a great focus on oral skills so that you develop an ability to communicate fluently, accurately and efficiently in Spanish language.
Spanish language course:
- Spanish Levels: 8 Spanish levels (From Spanish for beginners to Spanish for Proficiency)
- Minimum duration: 1 week Spanish course.
- Lessons per day: 4 Spanish lessons per day learning Spanish in a group (1 Spanish lessons: 45 minutes).
- Lessons per week: 20 Spanish lessons per week.
- Material and/or book not included in the price.
- Timetable: Spanish classes are generally held in the morning. Nonetheless, depending on your Spanish level and the sailing course you may have morning or afternoon shift classes
- Students per group: Maximum of 7 and minimum of 3 students per group.
Above all, we want students to enjoy their Spanish learning experience abroad.
Sailing school in Alicante, Spain
Sailing lessons in a Mediterranean Sailing school near Alicante, Monday to Friday from 16:00 – 18:00 or Monday to Thursday from 16:00-18:30 with 10 hours per week to learn to sail or improve your sailing skills.
The Sea school can change the sailing course schedule mantaining however the number of sailing lessons per week. In this case, the Spanish course schedule will change according to the sailing course changes.
Practical sailing training course in summer with specialised nautical monitors and 2 sailing levels to learn to sail and to navigate.
- Laser Sailing Course for Beginners: the perfect sailing instruction to start learning to sail. It I aimed at those who do not have already any sailing experience or a minimum experiencew in navigation. Sailing course of 10 hours, divided into 4 or five days. The Sailing Course is developed on a Gamba (group boat), with a maximum capacity of five people, including the trainer.
- Laser Sailing Upgrading Course: After the sailing course for beginners, you can enjoy this sailing course in order to improve your skills and sail on individual or double boats. The students sail alone with the support of one of the trainers on a raft. Sailing Upgrading Course of 10 hours, divided into 4 or 5 days. Sailing instruction is developed on Vaurient or Laser sailing boat.
- Laser Sailing Upgrading Course “Omega”: This is a special sailing course developed on a Topper Omega boat; a highly fast and modern-designed boat with gennaker, jib halyards, trapeze, and a wide bread design to start gliding with con low wind speed. Thanks to its length is the perfect boat for 4 or five adults.
Practical and shorebased sailing courses and holidays .
There local tram from the Alicante city center to the Nautical club.
Spanish sailing programme in Alicante 2013
Other activities included in the Spanish & Sailing holiday programme:
- 2 local guided visits per week such Santa Barbara Castle, Museums, Archaeological site...
- 1 Tapas lunch or dinner per week with your teacher of Spanish.
Housing options for Spanish + sailing in Alicante
Different options for your accommodation in Alicante while learning Spanish. All housing options are selected and visited regularly and are in the Alicante city centre in a walking distance from the Spanish school.
- Host Family half board
- Shared flat single room
- Shared flat twin room
- Apartment for 1 person, 2, 3 or 4 people
- Hotel ****, Hotel *** , Hotel **
Other services for your summer language holiday course: transfer and insurance
If you wish, we can also organise the transfer from the Alicante airport to Alicante city center.
if you do not have insurance, we offer you the possibility of contracting an insurance policy through the school. As you know, it is compulsory to have health, accident and personal liability insurance
Spanish course and Water Sports 2013 - Prices and dates
- Price includes for this program includes: Spanish course, Sailing course (10 hours per week), Sports Federation License, 2 guided visits per week, 1 tapas lunch or dinner with a Spanish teacher per week .
- Price does not include: accommodation, transfer, insurance and local transports.
Enrol in Summer Spanish & sailing holiday course
Online Spanish course booking
Spanish Courses Brochure 2013