Windsurfing Camp in Spain 2013
Spanish course + Windsurfing camp for teenagers in Spain
Windsurfing courses in Spain for teenagers with all inclusive: Windsurfing Camp in a Sea School, Spanish lessons for teens, full board Residential accommodation, activities and excursions, and insurance. Transfer on request.
2 or 3 week Spanish course plus windsurfing camp for teens (coed windsurfing camp for boys and girls between 14 and 17 years old) with Spanish teens in July and August in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
Windsurfing Camp for teenagers
- 2 or 3 week Spanish and windsurfing Camp in a Sea school in Alicante
- Windsurfing camp for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old in July and August.
Windsurfing Summer Camp for teenagers includes:
- Windsurfing lessons in Sea School in Alicante.
- Spanish course for teenagers with 3 Spanish lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the afternoon
- Full board Residential accommodation,
- Cultural visits, trips and other activities, where teenagers will be accompanied by a group leader
- 1 full day excursion per week, usually on Saturday
- 1 day walking tour in Alicante and games in one of the beaches in Alicante, usually on Sunday.
- Local transports tickets.
- Tickets for the museums, monuments, amusement parks…
- Transfer from/to Alicante airport on request
- Travel, accident and medical insurance.
- Group leaders sleep at the Residence/Dormitory, accompany teenagers to the Windsurfing School, have lunch with them at the Sea School Restaurant, coordinate the movements of the group, check eating habits of campers, and conflict resolution, work for the safety of the campers and have meetings every day with Zador School Director. There is one group leader every 10/15 students.
If you want to have an overview ot this language holiday program for teenagers, you can take a look at the the Waters Sports camp video >>>
Windsurfing Summer Camp for teenagers
2 or 3 week Windsurfing Summer Camp with 3 hours every morning from Monday to Friday to learn Windsurfing in a Sea School in Alicante.
It is maybe true that windsurfing requires lots of patience, dedication and a certain degree of sacrifice to start with. But it is also true that when the first step is done, we will be ready to enjoy one of the most pleasant water sports.
In the windsurfing summer camp you will find all the necessary to learn and practice windsurfing in ideal conditions.
Funny and exciting, young people learn how to windsurf with balance exercises and many baths.
Once they are able to navigate, they learn to plane and to play with waves. They will be always supervised by a trainer on a safety boat.
Sea School in Alicante
Premises of the Sea school in Alicante
This small Nautical Club has a long history.
It was founded in 1973 near Alicante by a group of enthusiasts of water sports trying to spread their passion for the sea.
Alicante Costa Blanca Nautical Club is located to the North of the bay, just near the Albufereta Beach, sheltered by the sea on a plain sea area.
Surrounded by beaches on a safe and quiet bay, the Sea School is the perfect place for teens to start or continue their relationship with the waves and the wind.
Nautical Club is an organisation officially approved by the Valencia Sailing Federation and, therefore, it follows the obligatory parameters in training, safety, material, and facilities: a trainer for every seven students, safety boats, own sea area limited by the coastal authorities, different boat types, safety coordinator, etc.
Windsurfing School of the Costa Blanca Nautical Club has a qualified and highly experienced team; trainers are, in many cases, elite competitors with an important sports curriculum.
The Sea School is opened the whole year round and organises summer camps during the summer months, with different difficulty levels. These camps are directed by expert trainers and offer all safety guarantees:
Nautical Club facilities have showers and changing rooms, activity room, and classrooms for theory lessons with different audiovisual means, as well as café and restaurant.
Spanish course for teenagers
Teenagers go every day from Monday to Friday to Zador Spanish School to attend a special Spanish language course for teens from 16:00 to 18:30 h.
Zador Spanish language institute in Alicante occupies the first floor of a restored historical building, situated right in the Alicante city centre..
The Spanish language schol is very well situated. It is 7-10 minutes on foot from the beach, in a very dynamic and commercial area of Alicante city centre.
Our General Spanish immersion courses for teenagers make use of an active, practical and communicative methodology to guarantee that students learn Spanish as fast and effectively as possible.
Spanish language course for teenagers:
- Teenagers work on a variety of skills: Speaking and Fluency, Interaction, Listening and Reading Comprehension, Writing.
- There is a great focus on oral skills so that teenagers develop an ability to communicate in Spanish language.
- Nevertheless, Spanish lessons for teens go far beyond that: they are an opportunity to learn about Spanish culture as well as a meeting point for people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures trying to find out more about Spanish habits, traditions, national celebrations (the “fiestas”) and ways of living in Spain.
- Junior students learn Spanish in small groups, with a maximum of 7 kids per class.
Spanish lessons in small groups:
- Spanish classes in mini gorup allow to get the most from our personalized teaching,
- facilitate active and dynamic participation in class,
- maximize the use of classroom interaction techniques, thus facilitating the ability to speak Spanish fluently.
Spanish lessons last 45 minutes and in all the Junior Programmes students receive the book and lesson material.
- Spanish levels: From Beginners to Intermediate.
- Duration 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
- Classes timetable Spanish lessons in the afternoon. 16:00- 18:30 usually.
- Teaching material Material and/or book included in the Course price.
- Age 14 - 17 years old.
- Requirements None.
- Spanish course description “Above all, we want students to enjoy their Spanish learning experience in Spain."
- To achieve this goal, our classes are: Entirely in Spanish, so that teens can constantly use Spanish language. Efficient - so that you can learn as quickly as possible. Based on actual communicative reality, Entertaining, because when we have fun, we are motivated and we learn more.
Full board accommodation for teenagers
Living in a residence gives the teenagers the opportunity to practice their Spanish with other students from all over the world.
- The residence has been carefully chosen by Zador Spanish school staff.
- During the school year it accommodates students from University
- Residence is fully equipped with modern facilities. Cafeteria, Library, Laundry and air conditioning combined with several living rooms to relax or watch TV and the possibility to play handball and basketball on special courts on the grounds. Swimming pool, computer area...
- The residence provides the bed linen and towels, but they must bring their own towels for the beach.
- Students will have laundry once or twice a week and they should keep their room clean and tidy, and share the housework with the rest of the family.
- As in any other residence there are some norms the students have to respect. At the beginning of the stay our staff members will make them familiar with the house rules.
- All the students should arrive the evening before the beginning of the Tennis and Spanish Summer Camp and leave the accommodation the day after the end of the Summer Camp. Days before or after are considered extra nights.
- There are Group leaders from Zador sleeping at the residence with the students, having breakfast and dinner and organizing evening activities.
Meals at the Summer Camp
Regarding the meals, players will have full board:
- Breakfast: Breakfast in Spain usually consists of juice or yogurt, hot chocolate, tea or coffee with milk, bread or biscuits, butter and jam or cereals.
- During the week, from Monday to Friday students taking part in the Tennis Camp have lunch at the Restaurant in the Nautical Club – with Zador group leaders. Students have a menu with 3 courses every day (starters, meat or fish and dessert).
- On Saturday and Sunday students receive usually a packed lunch with two sandwiches (“bocadillos”), fruit and drink, thus students can enjoy the excursions and trips or the beach with Zador School group leaders.
- Dinner is around 21:00 or 21:30 at the Residence.
Special requirements: students with special dietary requirements should make a note in the enrolment.
Activities and excursions
In the South part of the Valencia Region, Alicante is located 185 Km from Valencia, 60 Km from Elche, near beautiful villages such Villajoyosa, Calpe, Altea....
Alicante combines classicism with modernity, and even mountain and beach: Cultural visits, culture, monuments, mediterranean gastronomy, games at the beach…
After the Spanish lessons and during the weekend, all these things will make the perfect language immersion abroad for teenagers.
- From Monday to Friday activities take approximately 2 hours depending on the activity.
- On Saturday or Sunday, the full day excursion takes approx. 8 hours.
- When a ticket entrance or a transport is necessary, the price is included in the cost.
- Transport could be public or private (decision to be taken by Zador).
Zador leaders will accompany teenagers during the activities.
Activities for teens at the Summer Camp:
The activities below are a selection of the most interesting activities for juniors; they change every week and teens will take part in the activities planned during their stay:
- Visit to the Santa Barbara castle in Alicante: One of the biggest medieval fortresses in Europe.
- Bonfire Museum to know more about Fiestas in Alicante.
- Amusement Parks: Half or full day excursion to Terra Mítica Amusement Park., Terra Natura, animal Park. Aqualandia, aquatic Park or Mundomar Park.
- Elche with the greatest palm grove in Europe: and World Cultural Heritage.
- Island of Tabarca: excursion on boat trip to the Island.
- Valencia, the City of Arts and Sciences:
- Excursion to Calpe.
- Excursion to Jijona visiting the Museum of Turrón to discover how to do the most typical Spanish sweet for Christmas.
- Excursion to Villajoyosa excursion visiting the Chocolate Museum.
- Other activities: Clue game through the city, games in the beach, shopping afternoon...
Transfer and insurance
- Transfer service from Alicante airport on request:
Alicante has excellent connections with other cities in Spain and Europe. The majority of the students arrive by plane. The Alicante airport (El Altet) is located 11 km from Alicante and it takes about 30 min from the airport to the city centre. There are domestic and international flights that connect Alicante to the main European and Spanish cities.
Transfer service from Alicante airport, bus station or train station is NOT included in the package price.
If you want to contract this service, fill in the corresponding section in the enrolment form, specifying clearly the Airline, the flight number, the date and time of your arrival. A representative of the Spanish school will pick students up at the airport and bring them directly to the Residence.
Since Alicante airport is small, you will quickly see a person with your name that will be waiting for you when you exit the terminal.
All the teenagers are covered by a medical, accident and travel insurance, especially designed to cover contingencies in foreigners´ trips taken in Spain.
Windsurfing Summer Camp for teenagers 2013
Starting dates: 30 June, 14 July, 28 July, 4 August, 11 August
Prices for Windsurfing camp for teenagers:
- 2 week Windsurfing Summer Camp: € 1,975
- 3 week Windsurfing Summer Camp: € 2,855
- 4 week Windsurfing Summer Camp: € 3,680
- 5 week Windsurfing Summer Camp: € 4,515
- 6 week Windsurfing Summer Camp: € 5,380
Please, consult us if you want to start on other dates or if you want to attend for more weeks to the Windsurfing Camp.
Pick-up and drop-off from Alicante airport on request: Price per person and transfer.
- 2 friends or people from the same family coming together, pay only 1.
- For arrivals from 9:00 to 21:00 : € 55
- For prior or later arrivals: €75
- For departures from 11:00 to 21:00: € 55
- For prior or later departures: € 75
- Waiting hour or fraction: € 20
- Escort service for minors for departure: € 30 (amount to add to the transfer service)
Enrol in the Windsurfing Summer Camp in Spain
Online Summer Camp booking
or... if you prefer, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the enrolment form by email.
Windsurfing Summer Camp brochure