Summer Camps in Alicante | Free Time Activity Programme
Activity Programme at the Summer Camps in Alicante Spain
A diverse and extensive cultural and leisure activity programme for campers.Every day after the language lessons and at the weekend, free time activities make the Language &Sport Summer Camps the perfect language immersion programme in Spain for teenagers.
A wide range of evening and weekend free time activities
A wide range of age-appropriate activities allow participants to learn about Spanish culture, discover places on the Costa Blanca, try Spanish cuisine, play at the beach, practice new sports and have fun at an amusement park with teens from Spain as well as other countries.
- Guided tours and sightseeing
- Visits to museums
- Games and sports on the beach
- Tastings of Mediterranean cuisine
- Shopping evenings
- Dance lessons
- Karaoke party
- Amusement parks
- On Monday to Friday activities last for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, from 18:30 to 20:30-21:00.Evening activities in the hotel or at the beach.
- On Friday evening there is a farewell party after dinner until 02:00.
- On Saturday and Sunday activities last for approximately 8‐10 hours, from 10:00‐11:00 until 20:00-21:30.
Activity programme calendar
The following is the official activity programme during the Language & Tennis Camp. This may be modified due to weather, local holidays and fiestas celebrated,or concerts and performances organised in Alicante.