Spanish language school in Vitoria Spain
Zadorspain Spanish language school in Vitoria is a complete language centre with sections devoted to Spanish language for foreigners, English, German and French for Spaniards, as well as other language services such as translation and interpretation.
Spanish language school location in Vitoria
Zadorspain Spanish language school, which occupies the ground floor of a restored historical building, is in the centre of Vitoria, close to the pedestrian area of the España Square, the old town, the Florida park, as well as near the streets and avenues that link Vitoria with the outskirts.
Zador Spanish language school is located on 15, CERCAS BAJAS Street.
The streets close to the Spanish language school are filled with all kinds of shops, as well as cafés, restaurants and café-terraces. You will also find two community centres offering cultural and sporting activities, very close-by.
Consult Vitoria city map to see exactly where Zador Spanish language school is located and what you can find around it.
Zador Vitoria Spanish language school premises
The language school has a large façade occupying the entire ground floor of the building. The high quality facilities are well distributed over 300 m2 of space. Its modern design combines historic iron columns with bright white walls. The various styles of furniture, paintings, plants and other decor afford the language school its own pleasant ambience.
Images of Zador Spanish language school in Vitoria, Spain
Zador Vitoria Spanish language school has:
- A reception area, where you will find a great deal of tourist information about Vitoria. There are also bulletin boards with the activities offered by Zador Spanish language school. You can check on other activities in the city in the monthly guide, which lists detailed, day-by-day information on all the cultural, sporting, musical and other events.
- An information desk and two offices where all your questions will be answered and where you will receive all the attention you need during your entire study abroad program.
- A small coffee room with tables and chairs, coffee and soft drink machines, magazines and newspapers to read...
- A teachers’ room, where the work materials and books are kept and where the teachers prepare and create new class activities.
- A resources centre with self-studying activities, books for different Spanish language levels, literature, reference books, Spanish dictionaries, Spanish grammar books, computer programs to learn Spanish, as well as audio facilities for additional practice listening and comprehending. Complementary material is also at your disposal for the preparation of the exams of the Cervantes Institute.
- 9 classrooms – modern and welcoming, with video and audio equipment, where we you will enjoy working and learning Spanish.
The offices, the coffee-room and the resources centre look out onto the street. The majority of the classrooms overlook an interior garden and, thanks to their large windows, are bright and filled with light.
- Free Internet access is available on the computers in the resources centre.
- The Spanish language school is equipped with central heating and air-conditioning.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Spanish language school.
The school facilities comply with all the legal requirements and are accessible to the handicapped.
Spanish language school capacity
The maximum capacity of Zador Spanish language school is 100 students in morning and afternoon shifts.
The average number of students is 60. Most students come during the summer – in June and July and the least come in December, January and February.
See you soon in Vitoria, Basque Country, Spain!