Summer Golf camp for teenagers in Spain
Golf Summer Camp in Alicante Spain for teenagers
Summer Golf camp in Spain for teenagers with all inclusive: Golf Summer Camp in Spain for teenagers with all inclusive: Golf Camp, Spanish lessons for teens, full board hotel-residence or host family accommodation, activities and excursions, insurance. Transfer on request.
2 to 8 week Spanish language programme and Summer Golf Camp for Teenagers with Spanish teens in July and August in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
2 to 8 week Spanish language programme plus golf summer camp for teens (coed golf camp for boys and girls between 14 and 17 years old) in July and August in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
Golf Summer Camp for teenagers in Spain includes:
- Golf lessons in the morning, Monday to Friday.
- Spanish course for teenagers with 3 Spanish lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the afternoon
- Full board Residential or Host family accommodation,
- Cultural visits, trips and other activities, where teenagers will be accompanied by a group leader
- 1 full day excursion per week, usually on Sunday
- 1 day walking tour in Alicante and games in one of the beaches in Alicante, usually on Sunday.
- Local transports tickets.
- Tickets for the museums, monuments, amusement parks…
- Group leaders sleep at the Residence/Dormitory, accompany teenagers to the Golf School, have lunch with them at the Sea School Restaurant, coordinate the movements of the group, check eating habits of campers, and conflict resolution, work for the safety of the campers and have meetings every day with Zador School Director. There is one group leader every 10/15 students.
- Optional Transfer from/to Alicante airport on request.
Golf lessons for teenagers in Alicante
Golf courses are designed for juniors who want to start learning to play golf or for those who want to improve their game and reduce their handicap.
Young golfers will have 3 golf lessons every morning according to their level:
— Participants will learn the techniques of golf for two hours with a golf teacher to start learning how to play, to improve their game or correct their errors;
— Then they will benefit from another hour to put into practice what they have learned during the day en la cancha de prácticas o en algún hoyo en función del nivel.
Golf levels in the Summer Camp
Summer Camp with various Golf levels:
— Golf lessons for beginners
— Golf lessons level II
— Windsurf lessons level III
Golf lessons for beginners
2 or 3-week Golf Program for beginners. Maximum 6 players.
• Long Game: long irons, mid irons, Driving
• Short Game : Chip and approach, Putt and Bunker
• Rules and etiquette of golf
• Golf lessons on the course
Golf lessons for intermediate
For young golfers with official handicap from 18 to 36 handicap.
2 or 3-week Golf Program in small groups with a maximum of 4-5 players to ensure personal attention and training.
Etiqueta y reglas de golf, la posición y agarre correcto del palo de golf, mejora de posición para el swing, práctica de putting green, chipping y pitching y golpeo desde el tee. This program will be adapted to players level and according to the golf teacher criteria.
Development golf programme
Development golf programme is designed for young golfers who regularly play golf with a handicap (certified) of 18 or less. El curso es para un máximo de 3 golfistas con nivel similar, incluyendo video análisis y clase en el área de prácticas y en el campo acompañados por el profesional.
Golf program that includes technical basis, pre-competition, and competition training phase focusing on all aspects of the swing (the short game to full swing), multiple rounds of golf and strategy sessions.
Golf Club in Alicante is based in a fantastic surroundings almost touching the shoreline of Playa de San Juan beach and only 5 minutes away from Alicante.
Alicante Golf was officially opened on 23 January 1998 in a ceremony led by its designer, Severiano Ballesteros. Alicante Golf hosts top level professional championships and offers a fully-equipped practice area next to tee 1. The reversible natural grass range has a wide area for short play that includes bunker greeen, putting green and chipping green.
Alicante Golf Club is considered as one of the best designed and maintained Golf courses in Spain, a reputation that was further consolidated following a major 5-year overhaul of its greens between 2004 and 2008. This costly project involved rebuilding the course's 18 greens, improving both their design and other aspects such as planting, watering, drainage, landscaping and shape Following these renovations, the course now has 18 first-class greens, including the new green at hole 18, providing a stunningly dramatic finale to a round of golf.
Golf Summer Camp Brochure
This is a flyer with the most important information about Golf Summer camp in Alicante in Spain: what the Golf Summer Camp includes, the Spanish course, the accommodation, on-campus and off-campus activities...
Click on the Link below to download the brochure