Overnight Summer Camps in Spain for teens
Accommodation for Summer Camps for teenagers in Alicante Spain
Full board Summer Camps in Alicante with two options for accommodation in July: 3-Star Hotel or Host family accommodation.
*Only Host family accommodation in August.
Two options for accommodation for participants in the Summer Camps for Teenagers in Alicante in July
Residential Summer Camp: Hotel accommodation in Alicante
The housing for the residence camp participants has been carefully selected and inspected by Zador staff. Players staying overnight live in twin or triple rooms in Hotel Kris Maya. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and WIFI internet connection. It is a modern building with a cafe and restaurant, TV rooms, a computer area, several common areas to relax as well as a swimming pool, paddle tennnis courts and mini-golf. The Hotel is situated near the beach, about 12-15 minutes walking from the basketball courts and 15 minutes from the language school in Alicante city centre.
Living in a hotel-residence gives the teenagers the opportunity to practice their Spanish with other students from all over the world.
- The Hotel-Residence has been carefully chosen by Zador Spanish school staff.
- Hotel-Residence is fully equipped with modern facilities. Cafeteria, restaurant, air conditioning, several living rooms and terraces to relax or watch TV, Swimming pool, computer area, mini-golf, paddle-tennis courts...
- The hotel-residence provides the bed linen and towels, but they must bring their own towels for the beach.
- Students should keep their room clean and tidy.
- As in any other hotel-residence there are some norms the students have to respect. At the beginning of the stay our staff members will make them familiar with the Hotel-Residence rules.
- All the students should arrive the evening before the beginning of the Summer Camp and leave the accommodation the day after the end of the Summer Camp. Days before or after are considered extra nights.
- There are Group leaders from Zador sleeping at the hotel-residence with the students, having breakfast and dinner and organizing evening activities.
Full board accommodation with buffet-style menus
From Monday to Friday participants have full board meals consisting of daily buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the weekend players have breakfast and an evening meal at the hotel and are provided with a packed lunch to take on excursions.
- Full board with 3 meals and 1 snack during sport training camp.
- Sportsman’s breakfast: fruit, cereal, yoghurt, milk, ham or cheese, bread roll, buns, butter, marmelade, and several hot dishes such as eggs, sausages, etc.
- Lunch: During the week, Monday to Friday, depending on the sport camp, lunch takes place at the Tennis Club, Golf Club or Nautical Club or at the Hotel for campers taking part at the Basketball Camp. Campers receive starter, main course (meat or fish) and desert.
- At the weekend, players have breakfast and an evening meal at the residence, and are provided with a packed lunch to take on excursions.
- Evening meal: buffet-menu style with starter, main course and dessert.
- Snack during the sport training: sandwich, fruit and bottled water.
Host family accommodation in Alicante
Living with a Spanish family is one of the best ways to get to know Spain, including its culture and its people. It will also allow you to practice the Spanish language in a natural way.
- Twin or triple room
- Full board. Campers have breakfast and dinner at the host family and lunch at the Tennis Club, Nautical Club or Hotel.
- Arrival the Sunday before the Summer Camp and departure the Saturday after finishing the Programme.
- For extra nights, consult us about availability.
- The maximum distance between the house and Zador language school is 40 minutes on foot or 10-15 minutes by bus.
The families are selected and visited regularly. In all of them, you will find a warm atmosphere that will help you get integrated into the family and city life very quickly.
- The family provides bed linen, but you must bring your own towels. You should keep your room clean and share the housework with the rest of the family.
- The family will give you your own key.
- As in any family around the world, there are also a series of rules you must follow: be punctual to meal hours, let the host know if you are not having lunch or dinner at home, phone when arriving late at night...
- A week before your arrival you will be sent all the information related to the family you will live with.