Spanish language Summer Camps in Spain
Spanish Summer Camps in Spain
Spanish Immersion Camp in Spain for teenagers with all inclusive: Spanish lessons for teens, full board hotel-residence or host family accommodation, cultural activities and excursions, insurance. Transfer on request.
Lessons are in small groups with a maximum of 7 students per classroom to ensure that students receive personalised teaching. Although students work on a variety of language skills including speaking and fluency, listening and reading comprehension and writing, the predominant focus is on communication skills.
Teenagers go every day from Monday to Friday to Zador Spanish School to attend a special Spanish language course for teens from 9:30 to 12:45 and from 16:00 to 18:30 h.
After the Spanish lessons, students take part in a wide range of age-appropriate activities allow participants to learn about Spanish culture, discover places on the Costa Blanca, try Spanish cuisine, play at the beach, practice new sports and have fun at an amusement park with teens from Spain as well as other countries.
Spanish SUMMER CAMP for teenagers includes:
- Spanish course for teenagers with 7 Spanish lessons per day from Monday to Friday (5h30 per day)
- Full board Residential or Host family accommodation,
- Cultural visits, trips and other activities, where teenagers will be accompanied by a group leader
- 1 full day excursion per week, usually on Sunday
- 1 day walking tour in Alicante and games in one of the beaches in Alicante, usually on Sunday.
- Local transports tickets.
- Tickets for the museums, monuments, amusement parks…
- Group leaders sleep at the Residence/Dormitory, accompany teenagers to the Golf School, have lunch with them at the Sea School Restaurant, coordinate the movements of the group, check eating habits of campers, and conflict resolution, work for the safety of the campers and have meetings every day with Zador School Director. There is one group leader every 10/15 students.
- Optional Transfer from/to Alicante airport on request.
Spanish lessons in small groups
- Spanish classes in mini group allow to get the most from our personalized language teaching,
- facilitate active and dynamic participation in class,
- maximize the use of classroom interaction techniques, thus facilitating the ability to speak Spanish fluently.
Spanish course for Teenagers features
- Spanish lessons last 45 minutes and in all the Junior Programmes students receive the book and lesson material.
- Spanish levels: From Beginners to Advanced.
- Duration: 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks.
- Classes timetable Spanish lessons in the morning from 9:30 to 12:45 and from 16:00 to 18:30 h.
- Teaching material Material and/or book included in the Course price.
- Age 14 - 17 years old.
- Requirements None.
- Spanish course description “Above all, we want students to enjoy their Spanish learning experience in Spain."
- To achieve this goal, Spanish classes are: Entirely in Spanish, so that teens can constantly use Spanish language. Efficient - so that you can learn as quickly as possible. Based on actual communicative reality, Entertaining, because when we have fun, we are motivated and we learn more.