Spanish course + tennis camp for teens (14 -17 years old)
Tennis Camp for teenagers in Alicante Spain
Tennis Summer camp in Spain with all inclusive: tennis summer camp, spanish lessons, full board residential or host family accommodation, activities and excursions and insurance. Transfer on request.
2, 3, 4, 6… up to 8 week Spanish courses and Junior Tennis Camp with Spanish teens in July and August in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
Spanish and intensive tennis training 2, 3, 4… up to 8 week Tennis Summer Camp and Spanish lessons for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old in July and August in Alicante.
Tennis Summer Camp for teenagers includes:
- Intensive tennis instruction in a Tennis School in Alicante to prepare young tennis players for tournaments (15-17 hours per week)
- Spanish course for teenagers with 3 Spanish lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the afternoon
- Full board Hotel/Residence or Host family accommodation
- Cultural visits, trips and other activities, where teenagers will be accompanied by a group leader
- 1 full day excursion per week, usually on Saturday
- 1 day walking tour in Alicante and games in one of the beaches in Alicante, usually on Sunday
- Local transports tickets
- Tickets for the museums, monuments, amusement parks…
- Travel, medical and accident insurance
- Group leaders sleep at the Hotel/Residence, accompany teenagers to the Tennis Camp, have lunch with them at the Tennis Club Restaurant, coordinate the movements of the group, check eating habits of campers, and conflict resolution, work for the safety of the campers and have meetings every day with Zador School Director. There is one group leader every 10/15 students
- Transfer from/to Alicante airport upon request
- To participate in the Tennis Summer Camp players must have an acceptable level to compete, must be young tennis players usually playing tennis tournaments or registered in a tennis school or in a tennis club.
- The central point of the “Tournament Tennis Camp” will be the combination of training sessions, specially aimed at competition situations, with training support in national tournaments of all categories.
- Tennis Summer Camp is the perfect finishing for the annual programming of tennis training for an advanced level player because, for 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks, players can develop the technical and tactical skills they have acquired during the year in real tennis competition situations.
- The central point of “Tournament Tennis Camp / Summer 2015“ will be the combination of tennis training sessions, specially aimed at competition situations, with training support in national tournaments of all categories. In this sense, the great variety of competitions in the summer calendar of the Alicante Province offers youth tennis players the possibility to play an official tournament every week of the tennis camp.
- Finally, the aforementioned central point of the tennis camp completes with a series of theory lessons, alternative sports, and parallel activities integrating and perfecting the “stage” main objectives.
From 10:00 – 13:30 Tennis Camp (Monday to Friday), with specialised tennis coaches to prepare young tennis players for tennis tournaments.
2, 3, 4… up to 8 week Tennis Summer Camp and Spanish lessons for teenagers from 14 to 17 years old in July and August in Alicante.
Tennis summer camp focused on a high frequency of tennis training sessions -5 days per week, 3 hours 30 minutes per day-, with the main goal of establishing the acquired technical skills and of developing new ones.
All this is carried out by means of a methodology that has been awarded the prize for ‘the best tennis school in Spain’ twice by the Registro Profesional de Tenis.
Tennis School in Alicante
- 60,000 m2 surface
- 21 tennis courts (17 clay courts, 4 hard courts),
- 2 front tennis courts,
- 2 football pitches -7 (clay),
- 4 paddle courts
- A cardiovascular and muscle-building gym (200 m2 surface),
- A summer Olympic pool of 50 x 21 metres, and a second one for splashing.
- A TV-room and a reading-room (both with access to a terrace),
- A room for board games,
- Café and restaurant.
- Sports shop Match-1,
- A children’s area
If tennis players want to, they can take part in tournaments organised by some tennis clubs of the province (Elche, Villajoyosa…) and/or they can also do it in the tennis club itself that may organise 2 or 3 tennis tournaments per month. The trainer accompanies tennis players, and the trip is included. The registration in the tennis tournament is not included in the price.