Spanish language school in Vitoria location
Spanish School in Vitoria premises
Zador Spanish school in Vitoria is a modern medium size language school.
The language school has a large façade occupying the entire ground floor of the building. The facilities are well distributed over 300 m2 of space. Its modern design combines historic iron columns with bright white walls. The various styles of furniture, paintings, plants and other decor afford the school its own pleasant ambience.
“Pleasant and welcoming school premises where you will certainly enjoy learning Spanish”
Zador Spanish school in Vitoria is on 15, CERCAS BAJAS Street, right in the city centre, 5 minutes walking from Plaza de España Square, Dato street and the medieval area.
Zador Vitoria Spanish language school has:
- A reception area with tourist information about Vitoria, bulletin boards with the activities offered by Zador Spanish language school and the city monthly guide, with day-by-day information on all the cultural, sporting, musical and other events.
- An information desk and two offices where all your questions will be answered and where you will receive all the attention you need during your entire study abroad program.
- A small coffee room with tables and chairs, coffee and soft drink machines, magazines and newspapers to read...
- A teachers’ room, where the work materials and books are kept and where the teachers prepare and create new class activities.
- A resources centre with self-studying activities, books for different Spanish language levels, literature, reference books, Spanish dictionaries, Spanish grammar books, computer programs to learn Spanish, as well as audio facilities for additional practice listening and comprehending. Complementary material is also at your disposal for the preparation of the exams of the Cervantes Institute.
- 9 classrooms – modern and welcoming, with video and audio equipment, where we you will enjoy working and learning Spanish.
- The offices, the coffee-room and the resources centre look out onto the street. The majority of the classrooms overlook an interior garden and, thanks to their large windows, are bright and filled with light.
- Free Internet access is available on the computers in the resources centre.
- The Spanish language school is equipped with central heating and air-conditioning.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Spanish language school.
- The school facilities comply with all the legal requirements and are accessible to the handicapped.