Registration Process to book a Spanish course in Spain
Process to book a Spanish course in Spain for adults
This is the process to register in a Spanish Course for Adults in Alicante or Vitoria. To enrol juniors or kids, please fill the Spanish for Juniors and Kids Enrolment.
1 Select the Spanish course you want to do and the city for your study abroad program in Spain.
2 Decide which other services you want: accommodation, travel, medical and accident insurance, cancellation insurance, transfer, social, cultural or sports activities, excursions or trips for your free time after your Spanish lessons.
3 If you have any questions send us an e-mail.
4 Read the Terms of Enrolment for book a Spanish course .
5 Complete the online registration form
- If there is more than one participant, please complete one form for each. Please check that you have completed all the items with *. Otherwise, it is impossible to submit the form.
- After submitting the form, the website becomes blank and a message will appear at the top of the screen beginning with: "We have already received your registration..." indicating that the information has been saved in our database.
6 Within four working days you will receive an email with the Spanish Programme price including all the services requested and instructions on how to make the payment.
If any detail is not correct or you want to change any service, please send us an email indicating what you want to modify or add.
- * Total amount is compulsory if student needs to apply for a VISA.
When doing the payment by bank transfer, please include participant's name, and please send a copy of receipt by fax or email.
8 Once the enrolment form and the copy of payment have been received, we will send you an e-mail confirming your Spanish course, with an invoice of the amount paid.9 Please, remember the enrolment will NOT be valid until Zador Spanish School has received the payment of the deposit (€ 150) or the total amount of the invoice.
- If the student pays by bank transfer, the awaiting payment must be made, at least, 15 days before the beginning of the Spanish Course or immediately if registration is made less than 15 days before the beginning of the course.
- Once the payment of the deposit is made, if the student wants to make the rest of the payment in cash, the payment must be made on the first day of class at the School office. When doing the payment, you have to send us by e-mail the bank transfer receipt.
- All payments must be made in Euros and Zador Spanish School must receive the exact amount in the invoice, so the student must pay all bank charges.
10 One week before the beginning of your Spanish course, you will be supplied with the information concerning the Spanish course, the accommodation and the transfer and insurance if requested.
11 The total payment should be made 2 weeks before the beginning of the Spanish course or the first day of your Spanish class at the Spanish language school