Summer Camps for Kids in Alicante | Activities
Activity Programme at the Summer Camps for kids in Alicante Spain
A diverse and extensive cultural and leisure activity programme for campers.A different activity every day to have fun, make friends and discover the culture. Children will enjoy culture, monuments, games at the beach, museums, Spanish dishes, cooking lessons, and sports in close-knit groups.
A wide range of evening and weekend free time activities always with camp counsellors and in small groups.
A wide range of age-appropriate activities allow participants to learn about Spanish culture, discover places on the Costa Blanca, try Spanish cuisine, play at the beach, practice new sports and have fun at an amusement park with teens from Spain as well as other countries.
- Guided tours and sightseeing
- Visits to museums
- Games and sports on the beach
- Tastings of Mediterranean cuisine
- Shopping evenings
- Dance lessons
- Cupcakes lesson
Hands-On Pottery Lesson
- Amusement parks (Terra Natura, Aqualandia or Terra Mitica Amusement Park dependind on the age of the kids)
- On Monday to Friday activities last for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours, from 18:30 to 20:30.
- On Friday evening there is a farewell dinner in a restaurant.
- On Saturday and Sunday activities last for approximately 8 hours, from 10:00‐11:00 until 20:00.