Football Summer Camp Spain 2021
Football Summer Camp in Alicante Spain for teenagers
1, 2, 3 or 4-week Football and Spanish camp for teenagers and kids aged 13 to 17 with training sessions in the morning (4 hours a day), 3 daily Spanish classes and activities and excursions on the weekend.
Football Summer camp for intermediate and advanced young football players.
Spanish & Football camp in July in Alicante
1 to 4 week Spanish language programme plus football summer camp for teens between 14 and 17 years old) in July in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain.
FOOTBALL Summer Camp for teenagers in Spain includes:
- Football camp in the morning, Monday to Friday.
- Spanish course for teenagers with 3 Spanish lessons per day from Monday to Friday in the afternoon
- Full board Residential or Host family accommodation,
- Cultural visits, trips and other activities, where teenagers will be accompanied by a group leader
- 1 full day excursion per week, usually on Sunday
- 1 day walking tour in Alicante and games in one of the beaches in Alicante, usually on Sunday.
- Local transports tickets.
- Tickets for the museums, monuments, amusement parks…
- Group leaders sleep at the Residence/Dormitory, accompany teenagers to the Golf School, have lunch with them at the Sea School Restaurant, coordinate the movements of the group, check eating habits of campers, and conflict resolution, work for the safety of the campers and have meetings every day with Zador School Director. There is one group leader every 10/15 students.
- Optional Transfer from/to Alicante airport on request.
FOOTBALL CAMP for teenagers in Alicante
1 to 4 week Football Summer camp for kids in July and August for children from 8 to 13 years old with football training sessions every morning in a summer camp with Spanish children.
Football Summer camp for kids from 9:30–14:00 (around 100 children, mainly Spanish children) with specialised football coaches:
- Key aspects of the football technique as well as personal improvement for field players and goalkeepers.
- Improvement of the goal shot; improvement of the attacking and defensive phases (elder players).
- Special training sessions for goalkeepers: review of technical aspects (parry, making a save, aerial game, etc.) for younger goalkeepers and improvement of both offensive and aerial games for upper level goalkeepers.
- Individual technique and tactic.
- Teamwork, strategy.
Football Summer Camp Premises
All the sporting activities take place in the excellent premises of Alicante City Hall, specifically in the Tossal Mountain, behind "Jose Rico Perez Stadium", the Stadium of the Hercules CF, the Football Team of Alicante. There are 8 football courts, 1 indoor soccer court, 1 athletic track, 2 semi-covered sports centres, a swimming pool and paddle courts.