Spanish courses for teachers in Spain
- 2 week Spanish Courses for language teachers
- Teacher Training Spanish course for non-native teachers of Spanish designed
- for active teachers of Spanish,
- foreign post-graduate students of Modern Languages, Spanish Degree, Spanish Philology, Hispanic Studies,
- and to non-native Spanish Graduates who wish to teach Spanish.
- Also to those who teach ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language) and ESL (Spanish as a Second or Third Language).
- 6 Spanish lessons per day: 4 General Spanish + 2 Teacher Training lessons
Spanish course for teachers description
Spanish Training course for non-native teachers of Spanish designed for active Spanish teachers, foreign post-graduate students of Modern Languages, Spanish Degree, Spanish Philology, Hispanic Studies, and to non-native Spanish Graduates who wish to teach Spanish. Also to those who teach ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language) and ESL (Spanish as a Second or Third Language).
The essential points of the Spanish course for educators are:
- improvement of oral fluency,
- differentiation of registers,
- pronunciation and intonation,
- conversational and colloquial Spanish,
- contrastive grammar and
- updating of grammatical, lexical and methodological knowledge.
With this 2 weeklong Spanish course for teachers, in addition to the 20 lessons per week of the General Spanish course of Advanced or Proficiency Level of Spanish in groups of a maximum of 7 students, you have 10 Spanish lessons per week for specific teachers’ training.
The first week is designed to update you on linguistic and literary knowledge as well as general Spanish culture.
The second week covers subjects related to didactics and methodology, with an especially practical approach focused on the techniques and strategies of the teaching of Spanish, in addition to the analysis and production of teaching materials.
This second week of the course is articulated around 5 areas, with their corresponding workshops or debate groups:
- The teaching of Grammar in the Spanish class.
- The teaching of vocabulary. The teaching of Phonetics, pronunciation and intonation.
- The cultural aspects of the Spanish class.
- The evaluation and control of learning.
To attend the Spanish course for teachers, you must complete the specific application form for teachers that we will send you after your enrolment.
Teacher Spanish course characteristics
|Spanish language school in Alicante and Spanish School in Vitoria
|Intermediate, Advanced and Superior levels of Spanish.
|2 week Spanish training program
|6 Spanish lessons per day:4 lessons in a mini-group learning General Spanish and 2 lessons for Spanish training for Teachers.
|30 Spanish lessons per week.
|Spanish classes are generally held in the morning. Nonetheless, depending on your Spanish level, you may have morning or afternoon shift classes (The school assigns the class timetable).
|The first day of class you must arrive 15 minutes ahead of the regular Spanish classes schedule.
|Material and/or book not included in the price.
|21 years old.
|Maximum of 7 and minimum of 3 students per group.
|Non-native teachers, foreign post-graduate students of Spanish Philology with an Advanced or Superior Level of Spanish.
Spanish course for teachers in Spain - 2013 Prices and dates
Enrol in a Teacher Spanish course in Spain
Spanish course for teachers Online booking
or... if you prefer, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the enrolment form by email.
Spanish Courses Brochure 2013