Summer courses for adults 2013 in Alicante
Spanish language holiday courses plus activity holiday program in Alicante Spain in July and August 2013
1 or 2 weeks Summer Spanish courses plus activities and excursions in Alicante, Spain, for groups (minimum 5 people)
- Study Spanish in Alicante
- Savor Mediterranean Cuisine
- Discover Costa Blanca
Language holiday package to learn Spanish in Spain and enjoy your vacations in July or August 2012
Spanish + excursions in Alicante overview
Study Spanish and activity program in Alicante in Summer in Alicante Spain.
Spanish course and activities and excursions includes:
- 1 week or 2 weeks Spanish Course with 4 Spanish lessons per day
- A great variety of activities and excursions: cultural visits, excursion to Valencia, Elche, Tabarca island, Altea, Calpe...
- Tapas dinner with your Spanish teacher
- Different options for accommodation,
- Transfer and insurance
1 week or 2 weeks Summer Intensive Spanish course plus activities and excursions in Alicante, with arrival and departure on Sunday.
Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
Alicante is much more than a Mediterrean city with beatiful beaches: If diversity is what you are looking for, you will find plenty of it in Alicante and Costa Blanca.
Alicante on the Mediterranean coast combines classicism and modernity, leisure and business, fun and studying and even the mountain and the beach.
All in all, Alicante is a Mediterranean city, with its beautiful beaches, its walk along the coast, its restaurants, cafés, its nautical club and its harbour.
Spanish language school in Alicante
ZADOR Spanish language school in Alicante occupies the first floor of a restored historical building, situated right in the Alicante city centre.
Alicante Spanish school is at 14, AVENIDA DE LA CONSTITUCIÓN, near the corner of the Alfonso X el Sabio Street, between the Central Marketplace and the city’s Principal Theatre.
The Spanish school is very well situated. It is 7-10 minutes on foot from the beach, in a very dynamic and commercial area of Alicante. The market, the theatre, the shops, cafés, restaurants and terraces create a lively atmosphere at any time of the day or night.
Consult the Alicante map to see exactly where the Spanish language school in Alicante is located and what you can find around it.
Holiday Spanish course in Alicante
Spanish course in small classes with a maximum of 7 students will:
- allow you to get the most from our personalized Spanish teaching,
- facilitate active and dynamic participation in the Spanish class,
- maximize the use of classroom interaction techniques, thus facilitating your ability to learn to speak Spanish fluently.
In the Spanish language lessons:
- You work on a variety of skills: Speaking and Fluency, Interaction, Listening and Reading Comprehension, Writing.
- There is a great focus on oral skills so that you develop an ability to communicate fluently, accurately and efficiently in Spanish language.
Spanish language course:
- Spanish Levels: 8 Spanish levels (From Spanish for beginners to Spanish for Proficiency)
- Minimum duration: 1 week Spanish course.
- Lessons per day: 4 contact lessons per day learning Spanish in a group (1 Spanish lessons: 45 minutes).
- Lessons per week: 20 Spanish lessons per week.
- Material and/or book not included in the price.
- Timetable: Spanish classes are generally held in the morning. Nonetheless, depending on your Spanish language level you may have morning or afternoon shift classes (Spanish school assigns the class timetable).
- Students per group: Maximum of 7 and minimum of 3 students per group.
Above all, we want students to enjoy their Spanish learning experience abroad.
Holiday language program in Alicante
- 2 local guided tours per week such Santa Barbara Castle, Museums, Archaeological site
- 1 half day excursion per week
- 1 full day Excursion per week with lunch: Valencia visiting the City of Arts and Sciences, Calpe, Elche or 4x4 excursion.
- 1 Tapas dinner per week with your teacher of Spanish.
Housing options for holiday program in Alicante
Different options for your accommodation in Alicante. All housing options are selected and visited regularly and are in the Alicante city centre in a walking distance from the Spanish school.
- Host Family half board
- Shared flat single room
- Shared flat twin room
- Apartment for 1 person, 2, 3 or 4 people
- Hotel ****, Hotel *** , Hotel **
Other services for your summer language holiday course: transfer and insurance
If you wish, we can also organise the transfer from the Alicante airport to Alicante city center.
if you do not have insurance, we offer you the possibility of contracting an insurance policy through the school. As you know, it is compulsory to have health, accident and personal liability insurance.
Spanish Holiday programme 2013 - Prices and dates
Enrol in Summer Spanish holiday course
Online Spanish course booking
Spanish Courses Brochure 2013