Summer School to learn Spanish in Spain
Spanish courses in our Summer school in Alicante are the opportunity for youth students and children to learn Spanish in Spain and practice the Spanish language with Spanish teenagers or children at the sport camps, as well as to discover a new culture and its customs, and make friends with other young people from around the world.
Spanish Summer courses run in July and August and it is possible to take part from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
Besides, with summer Spanish courses teenagers and children can improve their Spanish language skills to prepare future Spanish exams.
Spanish summer courses have a great focus on oral skills so that young students develop an ability to communicate in Spanish language.
Teenagers and children learn Spanish in small groups, with a maximum of 7 kids per class.
Young students are divided in 2 different groups according to their age:
Spanish summer school for teenagers
Summer Spanish courses for teenagers in Spain include:
- Summer sport camps with Spanish teenagers —70% Spanish teens at the sport camps— to practice sports for 3-4 hours every morning:
- Spanish language courses for teenagers adequate for their age range and Spanish level: 3 Spanish lessons every afternoon with a maximum of 7 students per class,
- residence accommodation with full board,
- activities, excursions and trips, with cultural visits,
- pick-up and drop-off from Alicante airport
- travel, medical and accident insurance.
Spanish summer courses for teenagers have a high level of supervision for students living in a residence. Youth students will be expected to act mature and responsibly.
Spanish Summer school for children
2 week Summer Camps for children in Alicante in July and August with:
- Summer Camps for children aged 8 to 13. 3 hours every morning from Monday to Friday to practice sports at the Sport Camps with Spanish Children: ,
- Special Spanish language courses adapted to their age,
- host family accommodation with full board (with 4 meals),
- activities, excursions and trips, transfer and insurance.
Spanish summer courses for Children have a high level of supervision and the kids are constantly supervised by the Spanish School staff and the host family (walking to class, going to the summer camp, in the excursions…).
Spanish Programs for Teenagers and Children are opened to individual students and school groups looking for a language holidays in Spain. Free stay for one group leader per 10 students.