Language institute to study Spanish in Alicante Spain
Alicante Spanish language was founded in 2004 and it is a branch of ZADOR language schools in Spain, founded in 1990.
Zador Alicante language school is specialized in teaching Spanish for foreigners and offers Spanish language courses for adult students and young adults over 17 years old.
In Summer Zador Spanish school in Alicante offers also Spanish courses for juniors students and teenagers during July and August.
Spanish school is located in the center of Alicante, 7 minutes walking from the beach, in a commercial area, in front of the Central Market, at 14, Avenida de la Constitución.
Click on Alicante city center map to enlarge and to see the Alicante stree map.
Alicante, Spain, city map
Spanish language school in Alicante is a medium size Spanish language institute, with 8 classrooms, a students longue and offices. The premises are nice and cosy and you will fill comfortable.
The maximum number of students per class is 7 students and the average is 5, therefor you will receive a personal attention to learn Spanish in a friendly and personal atmosphere: your Spanish learning is our main objective.
Depending on how long you are going to be in Alicante to learn Spanish language and what are your objectives you can choose the Spanish course more suitable for you:
- Evening Spanish lessons if you are living or working in Alicante, to attend 2 days per week to the language school.
- Semi-intensive Spanish courses, to learn Spanish 2 lessons per day from 2 weeks Spanish course until 60 weeks Spanish if your are plan to live in Alicante for a long period in Alicante and you want to learn Spanish without pressure and to have free time.
- Standard Spanish courses, to learn Spanish 3 lessons per day.
- Intensive Spanish courses with 4 Spanish lessons per day : courses from 1 week to 60 weeks.
- If you need to learn Spanish language fast you can select Super Intensive Spanish courses or Super Intensive Plus Spanish, combining an Intensive Spanish course in a group with 1 or 2 individual Spanish lessons.
- If you prefer to learn Spanish with your own rithm you can learn Spanish with one-to-one Spanish lessons.
- In summer (during, June, July and August), you can combine your Summer Spanish course in Alicante with sailing, windsurfing, golf or adventure sports to enjoy during your holidays in Spain.
- And if you are looking for an opportunity to put into practice your Spanish skills you can select Spanish and Internship program to attend a Spanish course for 2 or 4 weeks and can have a placement in a company in Alicante from 2 months (minimum period 8 weeks) until 6 months.
Spanish Courses Brochure 2013